|We need your help!|
Payukotayno James and Hudson Bay Family Services is asking its community and partners to take an active part in designing its future by participating in a strategic planning process.
• This survey will take approximately ten minutes.
• It is available until November 9th at 5:00 pm.
• It is open to anyone, including clients and families, community members, staff, other agency partners, and donors.
• The questions are multiple choice and straightforward.
• The final questions allow space for written feedback.
Your opinions and ideas matter! Filling in this survey is an important way for you to have your voice heard, and contribute to shaping our shared future.
Rest assured, your privacy will be protected. This survey is anonymous and is being conducted for us by a third party who will provide results to us as grouped data. Individuals cannot be identified. It is possible that excerpts from your anonymous comments may be included in a report that summarizes the survey results; however, the third party will not use, or will disguise or redact information that could be used to identify you. Please do not "self-identify" by writing your name or other identifying information in the comments section. If you want your ideas, comments, or concerns known as having come from you, please contact Payukotayno directly.
Thank you for taking the time to help us create our strategic plan. We appreciate your interest and assistance!